0800 111 999 (This is a 24 hour emergency line).
If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately on 0800 111 999.
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the property.
- Do not turn on/off any electrical switches.
- Extinguish all naked flames, do not smoke, strike matches or do anything which could
- If there are any electrical security entry phones/locks, please open door manually.